Addition and Subtraction Educational Placemat
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Combining Addition and Subtraction into ONE educational placemat allows kids to learn TWO important subjects with less cost to parents. Kids can practice learning using the addition and subtraction tables on the front and back sides, and also do every day problems and the number charts. Wipe off and try again. These reusable, made in the USA, kid's placemats are perfect for preschoolers ready to tackle addition and subtraction and for Kindergarteners, first graders, and second graders who are learning these topics. Note: A parent can write any type of problem on the open spaces provided and help check your work when you are done. Learn something every day! For ages 4 to 7.
Tot Talk Placemats are:
• MADE IN USA
• Award Winning
• Anti-bacterial - Wash with dish soap; placemats dry quickly
• Used in homes, schools and on the go, traveling or in a restaurant
• Lightweight and durable
• Dimensions: 17.5" x 11.5"
Placemat Cleaning TIPS:
• Use WET paper towel with washable markers
• Use DRY paper towel with dry erase markers
• Do not use water on dry erase markers
• Antibacterial dish soap/water may be safely used to disinfect placemats
• Dishwasher not recommended
Why Tot Talk?
- Extensive educational options for all interests
- Double the education compared to other kids’ placemats (Tot Talk’s are double-sided).
- Placemats, made from highest quality, durable lamination, last years, even after many washes.
- Kids can use washable AND dry erase markers on the mats (versatile and easy to clean).
- Made in the USA
- Safety tested annually by certified, Safety Testing facility in the USA