This Young Pianist placemat is a great resource to aid your child in learning the basics of the piano. Also, on the back side of this placemat, your child will learn beginning music theory. This placemat will help your child begin to understand key music concepts such as the octave, scale, and time signatures.
- MADE IN USA
- Award Winning
- Anti-bacterial - Wash with dish soap; placemats dry quickly.
- Use dry erase or washable markers. Kids can also wipe clean with paper towel or eraser. A spray bottle is fun too!
- Used in homes, schools and on the go,travelling or in a restaurant.
- Age Recommendation: 2 - 6
- Lightweight and durable.
- Dimensions: 17.5" x 11.5"
Posted by Granny Great on Feb 7th 2017
A friend teaches piano to youngsters, and I found this product at the Boston Symphony Shop. I live a ferry ride and an hour's drive from Boston, so when my granddaughter wanted one for her young son, I found you on Google! Great find! Troy loves this addition to his music education.