Studies prove that learning a musical instrument increases the brain's gray matter volume in various brain regions. It also strengthens the long-range connections between them. Additional research shows that musical training can enhance verbal memory, spatial reasoning, and literacy skills. This Young Pianist placemat is a great resource to aid your child in learning the basics of the piano. Also, on the back side of this placemat, your child will learn beginning music theory. This placemat will help your child begin to understand key music concepts such as the octave, scale, and time signatures. Recommended age: 3 - 100+.
Tot Talk Placemats are:
• MADE IN USA
• Award Winning
• Anti-bacterial - Wash with dish soap; placemats dry quickly
• Used in homes, schools and on the go, traveling or in a restaurant
• Lightweight and durable
• Dimensions: 17.5" x 11.5"
Placemat Cleaning TIPS:
• Use WET paper towel with washable markers
• Use DRY paper towel with dry erase markers
• Do not use water on dry erase markers
• Antibacterial dish soap/water may be safely used to disinfect placemats
• Dishwasher not recommended
Posted by Granny Great on Feb 7th 2017
A friend teaches piano to youngsters, and I found this product at the Boston Symphony Shop. I live a ferry ride and an hour's drive from Boston, so when my granddaughter wanted one for her young son, I found you on Google! Great find! Troy loves this addition to his music education.