What time do I need to wake up to make it to school on time? The Telling Time placemat provides an illustrated explanation of how to understand and begin to read analog clocks. On the back side, one can practice reading times that parents or older siblings can draw. Erase and try again. This placemat also provides general information about clocks and includes information about the United States time zones and Daylight Saving Time. Recommended age range: 5 - 8.
Tot Talk Placemats are:
• MADE IN USA
• Award Winning
• Anti-bacterial - Wash with dish soap; placemats dry quickly
• Used in homes, schools and on the go, traveling or in a restaurant
• Lightweight and durable
• Dimensions: 17.5" x 11.5"
Placemat Cleaning TIPS:
• Use WET paper towel with washable markers
• Use DRY paper towel with dry erase markers
• Do not use water on dry erase markers
• Antibacterial dish soap/water may be safely used to disinfect placemats
• Dishwasher not recommended