Table manners are essential and learning at the earliest of ages will help establish someone who looks like they know what they are doing in life! Kids (and adults) can learn how to set the table properly using Tot Talk's Table Setting & Etiquette Placemat (front side). This is the United States protocol for setting a table, not necessarily other countries. The back side of the placemat teaches kids what are acceptable behaviors at the table and what are not. This is something worth re-enforcing again and again and as early as possible! Be noticed for having GOOD manners at the table! Recommended age range: 3 - 15.
Tot Talk Placemats are:
• MADE IN USA
• Award Winning
• Anti-bacterial - Wash with dish soap; placemats dry quickly
• Used in homes, schools and on the go, traveling or in a restaurant
• Lightweight and durable
• Dimensions: 17.5" x 11.5"
Placemat Cleaning TIPS:
• Use WET paper towel with washable markers
• Use DRY paper towel with dry erase markers
• Do not use water on dry erase markers
• Antibacterial dish soap/water may be safely used to disinfect placemats
• Dishwasher not recommended
Terrific Idea & Quality Product
Posted by Lar on Jan 20th 2016
Learning while eating with this placemat is an awesome idea. Children or grandchildren in our case can learn while keeping the table clean. They are also conversation starters at a table that may be interrupted with television, cell phones or computers. They are very sturdy and are now in the home of all our grandchildren. Very valuable learning tool and worth the investment in a child's future.