Lowercase ABCs Placemat
Learning the alphabet doesn't have to be tedious or boring. Sing the ABCs to your little one regularly and point to the letters. Letter recognition is the first step to learning the ABCs. Use Tot Talk's Lowercase Placemat to learn lowercase ABCs, practice phonetics by sounding out the first letter of the picture shown by the letter, and practice writing the lowercase letters correctly on the back side. Recommended age: 3 - 7.
Tot Talk Placemats are:
• MADE IN USA
• Award Winning
• Anti-bacterial - Wash with dish soap; placemats dry quickly
• Used in homes, schools and on the go, traveling or in a restaurant
• Lightweight and durable
• Dimensions: 17.5" x 11.5"
Placemat Cleaning TIPS:
• Use WET paper towel with washable markers
• Use DRY paper towel with dry erase markers
• Do not use water on dry erase markers
• Antibacterial dish soap/water may be safely used to disinfect placemats
• Dishwasher not recommended