- Let's Learn: Addition Placemat
Let's Learn: Addition Placemat
It may seem surprising but every day in life, we will use addition. There is no getting around learning this important skill. Use the Tot Talk placemat, to practice the addition table and do every day math problems. Ask your parents to write problems for you in the spaces provided on the back side to challenge you. Check your answers with your parents. You can test yourself with more difficult problems as your adding skills grow. Learn something every day! Recommended age: 4 - 8.
Tot Talk Placemats are:
• MADE IN USA
• Award Winning
• Anti-bacterial - Wash with dish soap; placemats dry quickly
• Used in homes, schools and on the go, traveling or in a restaurant
• Lightweight and durable
• Dimensions: 17.5" x 11.5"
Placemat Cleaning TIPS:
• Use WET paper towel with washable markers
• Use DRY paper towel with dry erase markers
• Do not use water on dry erase markers
• Antibacterial dish soap/water may be safely used to disinfect placemats
• Dishwasher not recommended