The human body is fascinating! Use Tot Talk's Human Body Placemat to learn about the integumentary, skeletal, nervous, immune, muscular, circulatory, and digestive systems. This detailed placemat also has information about the bones of the body, the five senses, the brain, and reproductive system. This is great for all ages and may stimulate great discussions at the table.
- MADE IN USA
- Award Winning
- Anti-bacterial - Wash with dish soap; placemats dry quickly
- Use dry erase or washable markers. Kids can also wipe clean with paper towel or eraser. A spray bottle is fun too!
- Used in homes, schools and on the go,travelling or in a restaurant.
- Age Recommendation: 5 -100
- Lightweight and durable.
- Dimensions: 17.5" x 11.5"
Posted by Unknown on Dec 16th 2020
Kitchen table placemat is great. Grandchildren have developed a game of learning while enjoying meal time.
Posted by Noelle Kukenas on Feb 14th 2018
My grandchildren (ages 6, 7, and 9 years) all love this placemat. Concise information as well as beautiful art work on a solid placemat that will last years.