The human body is fascinating! Use Tot Talk's Human Body Placemat to learn about the integumentary, skeletal, nervous, immune, muscular, circulatory, and digestive systems. This detailed placemat also has information about the bones of the body, the five senses, the brain, and reproductive system. This is great for all ages and may stimulate great discussions at the table. Age range: 5 - 100.
Tot Talk Placemats are:
• MADE IN USA
• Award Winning
• Anti-bacterial - Wash with dish soap; placemats dry quickly
• Used in homes, schools and on the go, traveling or in a restaurant
• Lightweight and durable
• Dimensions: 17.5" x 11.5"
Placemat Cleaning TIPS:
• Use WET paper towel with washable markers
• Use DRY paper towel with dry erase markers
• Do not use water on dry erase markers
• Antibacterial dish soap/water may be safely used to disinfect placemats
• Dishwasher not recommended
Posted by Unknown on Dec 16th 2020
Kitchen table placemat is great. Grandchildren have developed a game of learning while enjoying meal time.
Posted by Noelle Kukenas on Feb 14th 2018
My grandchildren (ages 6, 7, and 9 years) all love this placemat. Concise information as well as beautiful art work on a solid placemat that will last years.