Hebrew Alphabet Placemat
Hebrew is the traditional language of the Jewish people. The alphabet is read from right to left unlike the English Alphabet which is read from left to right. All the letters in the Hebrew alphabet are consonants. Learn how to write Hebrew letters correctly and practice using Tot Talk's Hebrew Alphabet Activity placemat. Learn every day! Recommended age: 4 - 100+.
Tot Talk Placemats are:
• MADE IN USA
• Award Winning
• Anti-bacterial - Wash with dish soap; placemats dry quickly
• Used in homes, schools and on the go, traveling or in a restaurant
• Lightweight and durable
• Dimensions: 17.5" x 11.5"
Placemat Cleaning TIPS:
• Use WET paper towel with washable markers
• Use DRY paper towel with dry erase markers
• Do not use water on dry erase markers
• Antibacterial dish soap/water may be safely used to disinfect placemats
• Dishwasher not recommended