Food Groups & Vitamins Placemat
Teaching our younger ones about good diet at an early age will make for a long, healthy life. From where does our food come? What grows underground, what grows on trees or vines? Play the game on the front side and locate where the food comes from on Tot Talk's farm. Turn over to learn about "My Plate" and the recommended food groups and vitamins and nutrients that come from each group. Keep your own daily food schedule to find out if you need to eat more or less of any food group.
Tot Talk Placemats are:
• MADE IN USA
• Award Winning
• Anti-bacterial - Wash with dish soap; placemats dry quickly
• Used in homes, schools and on the go, traveling or in a restaurant
• Lightweight and durable
• Dimensions: 17.5" x 11.5"
Placemat Cleaning TIPS:
• Use WET paper towel with washable markers
• Use DRY paper towel with dry erase markers
• Do not use water on dry erase markers
• Antibacterial dish soap/water may be safely used to disinfect placemats
• Dishwasher not recommended