The Fire Station
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Stop, Drop and Roll! Fire men and women risk their lives every day on our behalf. Learn about the Fire House and where these generous, brave workers spend their days and nights during work shifts. Did you know there were many different types of fire trucks with different tools and equipment? Learn about all the gear these workers carry into fires to get the job done safely. Color fire trucks and a fire person, and learn every day. Nee Nor, Nee Nor! Use washable or dry erase markers and wipe and wash clean and use again! Recommended age range: 3 - 8.
Tot Talk Placemats are:
• MADE IN USA
• Award Winning
• Anti-bacterial - Wash with dish soap; placemats dry quickly
• Used in homes, schools and on the go, traveling or in a restaurant
• Lightweight and durable
• Dimensions: 17.5" x 11.5"
Placemat Cleaning TIPS:
• Use WET paper towel with washable markers
• Use DRY paper towel with dry erase markers
• Do not use water on dry erase markers
• Antibacterial dish soap/water may be safely used to disinfect placemats
• Dishwasher not recommended
Why Tot Talk?
- Extensive educational options for all interests
- Double the education compared to other kids’ placemats (Tot Talk’s are double-sided).
- Placemats, made from highest quality, durable lamination, last years, even after many washes.
- Kids can use washable AND dry erase markers on the mats (versatile and easy to clean).
- Made in the USA
- Safety tested annually by certified, Safety Testing facility in the USA