Table Setting & Etiquette Placemat
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Table manners are essential and learning at the earliest of ages will help establish someone who looks like they know what they are doing in life! Kids (and adults) can learn how to set the table properly using Tot Talk's Table Setting & Etiquette Placemat (front side). This is the United States protocol for setting a table, not necessarily other countries. The back side of the placemat teaches kids what are acceptable behaviors at the table and what are not. This is something worth re-enforcing again and again and as early as possible! Be noticed for having GOOD manners at the table! Recommended age range: 3 - 15.
Tot Talk Placemats are:
• MADE IN USA
• Award Winning
• Anti-bacterial - Wash with dish soap; placemats dry quickly
• Used in homes, schools and on the go, traveling or in a restaurant
• Lightweight and durable
• Dimensions: 17.5" x 11.5"
Placemat Cleaning TIPS:
• Use WET paper towel with washable markers
• Use DRY paper towel with dry erase markers
• Do not use water on dry erase markers
• Antibacterial dish soap/water may be safely used to disinfect placemats
• Dishwasher not recommended
Why Tot Talk?
- Extensive educational options for all interests
- Double the education compared to other kids’ placemats (Tot Talk’s are double-sided).
- Placemats, made from highest quality, durable lamination, last years, even after many washes.
- Kids can use washable AND dry erase markers on the mats (versatile and easy to clean).
- Made in the USA
- Safety tested annually by certified, Safety Testing facility in the USA