Jazz Music Placemat
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Jazz is a type of music characterized by improvisation, syncopation, and usually a regular or forceful rhythm, emerging at the beginning of the 20th century in the Southern United States. Brass and woodwind instruments and piano are particularly associated with jazz, although guitar and occasionally violin are also used; styles include Dixieland, swing, bebop, and free jazz.
Use Tot Talk's placemat to learn more about the instruments of Jazz and their roles in the music. Learn about the Jazz greats and their influence in history of Jazz, and discover Jazz terms! Recommended age: 5 - 100+
Tot Talk Placemats are:
• MADE IN USA
• Award Winning
• Anti-bacterial - Wash with dish soap; placemats dry quickly
• Used in homes, schools and on the go, traveling or in a restaurant
• Lightweight and durable
• Dimensions: 17.5" x 11.5"
Placemat Cleaning TIPS:
• Use WET paper towel with washable markers
• Use DRY paper towel with dry erase markers
• Do not use water on dry erase markers
• Antibacterial dish soap/water may be safely used to disinfect placemats
• Dishwasher not recommended
Why Tot Talk?
- Extensive educational options for all interests
- Double the education compared to other kids’ placemats (Tot Talk’s are double-sided).
- Placemats, made from highest quality, durable lamination, last years, even after many washes.
- Kids can use washable AND dry erase markers on the mats (versatile and easy to clean).
- Made in the USA
- Safety tested annually by certified, Safety Testing facility in the USA