Hebrew Alphabet Placemat
Hebrew is the traditional language of the Jewish people. The alphabet is read from right to left unlike the English Alphabet which is read from left to right. All the letters in the Hebrew alphabet are consonants. Learn how to write Hebrew letters correctly and practice using Tot Talk's Hebrew Alphabet Activity placemat.
- MADE IN USA
- Award Winning
- Anti-bacterial - Wash with dish soap; placemats dry quickly.
- Use dry erase or washable markers. Kids can also wipe clean with paper towel or eraser. A spray bottle is fun too!
- Used in homes, schools and on the go,travelling or in a restaurant.
- Age Recommendation: 3 - 100
- Lightweight and durable.
- Dimensions: 17.5" x 11.5"